PEEL POVERTY ACTION GROUP (PPAG) MONTHLY MEETING
DATE: Thursday MARCH 9 2017, 9.30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
LOCATION: JOHN HOWARD SOCIETY, 134 Main Street North
(just south of Church Street, Brampton)
- WELCOME AND INTRODUCTIONS
- AGENDA : REVIEW /ADDITIONS
- HABITAT FOR HUMANITY PRESENTATION
- CANADIAN LABOUR CONGRESS DEVELOPMENTS & REPORT
- WE OWN IT CAMPAIGN PRESENTATION
- REGION OF PEEL DISCUSSION ON RECENT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INITIATIVES
- TOUGH TIMES
NEXT MEETING : APRIL 13 2017, STARTING AT 9.30 AM,
NEWCOMER CENTRE OF PEEL, 4TH FLOOR BOARDROOM,
165 Dundas Street West, Mississauga (NW corner of Dundas and Confederation Parkway)
Representatives of social service agencies are invited to stay following the March 9 PPAG meeting, to talk with Peel Region’s Poverty Reduction Strategy Committee, about arranging public meetings for input into the federal government’s Poverty Reduction Strategy.